Our Business Line Launch is enables Urea & Anna producers to revamp existing plants by developing and designing reliable and profitable urea plants and offering a range of safe, cost-effective and environmentally friendly revamp schemes, including proprietary equipment. In order to expand our business with syngas and derivative technologies and further strengthen the Launch Sales department we are recruiting for a
Business Development Manager Syngas and derivative Technologies
In this position you are the key stakeholder for the business when it comes to development and building new business opportunities for Syngas and derivative Technologies through knowledge and insight of the markets. With a strategical and tactical approach and mindset your goal is to generate new business in Syngas and derivative technologies.
Your key responsibilities:
- Coordinates within the Sales and incremental innovation teams the formulation of business plans for the acquisition of license projects in cooperation with the Sales team in order to contribute to commercialization of strategic technological developments as laid down in the strategy;
- Supports the development of the strategy, and provides guidance to Stamicarbon in relation to relevant developments within the market;
- Creating, implementing and executing the business plan/development plans and maximizes the results of the sale of license projects;
- Establish appropriate collaborations and formulating actions to enter new market segments;
- Secures internal sales mandates from the Head of Sales Launch;
- Delivers the commercial and technical proposals;
- Sells licenses and negotiates and concludes the corresponding sales contracts, commercially, technically and legally;
- Determines joint communication and promotion policy for the products of Stamicarbon;
- Ensures the handover of the project contracted in work process to the Project Manager Operations Launch;
- Acquires, discovers, identifies and prioritizes prospects and projects, contributing to the prospect list and sales report;
- Coordinates as manager of an acquisition team the contribution from members of the team, assuming the role of Project Manager;
- Executes the role of Project Manager during the sales phase;
- Executes Contract Assessments with the acquisition team, prior to contracting;
- Coordinates complaints and improvements, executes claim handling;
- Provides input for public relations efforts in alignment with Public relations specialist;
- Is commercially responsible for products assigned to him/her in the Innovation Pipe Line.
- You combine at least a Bachelor/Master Degree with a technical background and a minimum of 15 years of experience working in syngas and derivative technologies from a sales and technology perspective;
- Experience in new Business Development and making new clients;
- Doing business in other countries and parts of the world is something you feel comfortable and familiar with. And you also feel comfortable working in a multicultural environment;
- You have also knowledge of financial, economic and legal, acquired through practical experience;
As potential new colleague you are a strong communicator liaising with the different stakeholders and have the commercial drive to make us best in class. You recognize yourself in the characteristics: keen entrepreneurship, accurate, flexible with strong focus on service, able to work with deadlines with strong focus on results and team spirit. You are fluent in English both spoken and written and enjoy frequent travelling abroad.
Stamicarbon offers a rewarding and challenging job with opportunities for personal input. The organization is 100% internationally focused, has the ambition to expand and offers individual possibilities to learn and develop in a true business environment. There is an open and very pleasant atmosphere with plenty of room for discussion with highly committed fellow professionals and a good sense of humor. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards.
Stamicarbon’s Head office is located in Sittard, Limburg, The Netherlands. For further information about this position, please contact Miss. Natascha Brouns, 00316-38675384.