For Stamicarbon AFC department we are recruiting for a:
Planning, Budget and Reporting Analyst
The Planning, Budget and Reporting Analyst role will fall under the direct responsibility of the Stamicarbon AFC Department and will report directly to Stamicarbon Head of Department. The AFC (Administration, Finance & Control) Department is organized within the Stamicarbon organization, the Licensing and IP center for the Maire Tecnimont Group. The position holder has to provide the services in an effective and efficient manner to ensure that financial processes and reports of the Company are accurate and up to date.
Your key areas of responsibility are to:
- Support the preparation of budgets and operational plans of the Group, in accordance with the established objectives and based on the forecasts provided by the company departments;
- Carry out simulations of the economic and financial impact of the development of executive projects and new acquisitions;
- Support in the Analysis of the results by business unit/lines to allow a correct evaluation of the same;
- Elaborate the Company Backlog by Business Lines based on the acquisitions of the period and production revenues;
- Supporting the computation of the work progress of the job orders with full-life data, for the preparation of the income statement and balance sheet for the period and year-end;
- Issue periodic reporting and support any requests made by the Parent Company;
- Support in Preparing Monthly Managerial Financial Statement;
- Provide accounting certification support for job order aspects;
- Support financial business partner in preparing the business lines economic and financial reports;
- Back up financials business partner in case of unforeseen circumstances;
- Act as a focal point business partner to the BL’s to support planning and control.
- Identifies and analyses differences and deviations between budget, new expenses and actual costs;
- Informs the Planning & Control Coordinator about differences and deviations and accommodate with further actions, but also advises on potential corrective actions;
You combine at least a Bachelor Degree (Finance, Business Administration, Engineering or similar) and 3-5 years of relevant experience in an international environment. You have a good understanding of the accounting principles and methods (IFRS) and also knowledge of budgeting and planning principles, job costing and variance analyses. Proficiency with SAP and excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools like Excel, PowerBI, PowerPoint complete the profile. You have a very good analytical skills and attention to detail. You have excellent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch.
As potential new colleague you are a strong communicator, capable of liaising with different stakeholders from diverse backgrounds. You are a real team player, able to work with strict deadlines on results and shifting priorities, showing team spirit and ownership. You are fluent in English both spoken and written and enjoy working in a dynamic international environment.
Stamicarbon offers a rewarding and challenging job with opportunities for personal input. The organization is 100% internationally focused, has the ambition to expand and offers individual possibilities to learn and develop in a true business environment. There is an open and very pleasant atmosphere with plenty of room for discussion with highly committed fellow professionals and a good sense of humor. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards. Please only apply via our website.